In London? Here's your handy list of vegan Christmas events, markets and fairs


Christmas shopping on the high street? My idea of hell. Christmas markets, though - that's heavenly. There's something about putting on your favourite scarf, wandering through the fairy-lit stalls, and taking in the Christmas vibe - especially with a glass of mulled wine. The number of Christmas vegan markets, fairs, and events has been growing over the years, and this year there's so many good plant-based things happening in the capital, I've rounded up a few to get you going.

Here's my list of vegan Christmas events, markets, and fairs going on in London this December.

Markets and fairs



Christmas food events


Supper clubs


Vegan cookbook events

Got a vegan event that's going on in London this Christmas? Let me know by tweeting @flickingthevs and I'll add it to the list!


Comments

  1. What a great list - I particularly love the sound of the tempeh Christmas supper club - of o be in london to see what this is all about! Hope you enjoy a few of these events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I wouldn't give to be in London at Christmas time...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts